Subdivisions – Urban & Rural
- “Aspect development” 7 lot Community title plan with 6 individual strata plans
- “Taliesin Estate” Rural residential 15 lot Subdivision Wanna Wanna road
- “Birchmans Grove Estate” Rural residential 46 lot Subdivision in Wamboin
- “Radclife Estate” Carwoola Rural residential Subdivision.
- “Greenleign Estate” Urban Subdivision in Queanbeyan
- Sisters of St Josephs consolidation plan in Lyneham
- “Fairlane Estate” Urban Subdivision in Queanbeyan.
- 1st Title Creation of block 75 section 29 Fyshwick for LDA
- Boundary adjustment block 1 section 59 Melba for LDA
- “Cookes Estate” Urban Subdivision in Queanbeyan.
- Many 2-5 lot Subdivision & Boundary adjustments in Local Canberra/Queanbeyan Region.
3D Scanning – very new and exciting area for 4D
- Parliament House Green Granite Courtyard walls
Construction Projects – Commercial
- Greenway Offices – Greenway ACT for CHASE Group
- Gracewood Retirement Village – Griffith, ACT for Denham Constructions
- ACT No Waste Workshop – Hume ACT for Project Coordination
- Noise Walls – Queanbeyan NSW for GC Civil Pty Ltd
Construction Projects – Residential
- Residential Houses for Ruiz Constructions
- Residential Houses for Shaw Living
- Aspect Development – Residential Units for Young Street Joint Venture Pty Ltd
- Chelsea Apartments – Residential Units for Foresight Property Group
Digital Terrain Models – Topographical mapping
- Contour and detail overall plan Canberra Hospital Site Garran
- Contour and detail plan at 30-32 Henderson rd Queanbeyan (Thinc projects)
- Contour and detail plan at 23-25 Pound & 25 High street Queanbeyan (Thinc projects)
- Contour and detail plan at 5-7 Warroo street Queanbeyan (Thinc projects)
- Contour and detail plan at 90 Vicars Mitchell ACT (Thinc projects)
- Contour and detail plan at 9-13 Vicars Mitchell ACT (Thinc projects)
- Contour and detail plan at Yarralumla Peninsula ACT (Thinc projects)
- GPS Digital Terrain Model (0.5metre contours) over 200 hectares at “Birchmans Estate” Wamboin
- Contour & Detail plan of the Queanbeyan Showground
- Contour & Detail survey for the “Centrecare” around St Christopher’s church
- 4Dsurveying has prepared over 50 Development Applications for Rural Residential Subdivision’s in the last 5 Years with a 98% success rate at getting development’s through council.
- We have noticed a real need in this Area as council prefers to have a Land Professional Project manage the complete Process from start to finish.
- Parliament House carpark deformation survey
- Gunning Bypass dual highway Qualilty Assurance + Survey Control.
- Lake George dual highway Qualilty Assurance + Survey Control.
- Locating steel girders by laser and designing new girders to fit in Queanbeyan Leagues club extension.
- Detail plan & Consolidation plan for the “Home in Queanbeyan” project in Rutledge street Queanbeyan. A 100% charitable donation of time and services.